How To Upgrade To Windows 11 For Free 2022
Upgrade To Windows 11 recently and users were waiting for the update. This is because the new Windows 11 has high features that users expect. The best thing about this Windows update is that it is free, but users do not know how to download ISO 11 64 ISO files for free. So are you ready for more details? Let’s find out!
How to Upgrade To Windows 11 for free:
In this section, Upgrade To Windows 11 we describe the steps you can take to upgrade your system to instant download links for the full Windows 11 version. So the instructions include the following;
Open the Microsoft website and you will get information about downloading Windows 11 ISO files
Download Windows 11 from the website (you have the option to purchase Windows Update online, but Windows 10 users can get it for free)
When the download is complete, install Windows 11 on your system and launch it
Upgrade To Windows 11 for PC
According to Microsoft officials, the Windows 11 update is free if you are running Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows 10. This update can fix bugs and errors, so check out these instructions, such as;
First, you need to navigate to Windows 11 File Updates and ISO storage options (you need to open the Updates tab on the system)
Tap the update option and when the update is available, download and install it on the system
Then you need to restart your PC and you will also get new features.
After restarting the PC after restart, open the settings and go to the “Updates and Security” tab
From this tab, click the Windows Insider program and click on the “Start” option and upgrade PC and Windows 11 before downloading a 64-bit Microsoft download.
Minimum conditions to install Upgrade To Windows 11:
Here are the specifications for the PC you want to upgrade to Windows 11 on your PC or laptop:
- Latest OS – Make sure you run the latest version, be it Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Configuration: 1 GHz (GHz) or Processor or SoC (CPU + other)
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit (minimum required)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit operating system or 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Screen: 800 x 600
How to install Upgrade To Windows 11 works perfectly:
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Take a USB drive (with a minimum of 16GB) and make it bootable.
- You can use Rufus to make this bootable Pendrive.
- Launch Rufus and select the Windows 11 ISO file that you just downloaded.
- Do not change any other fields and set them all as default and click the Start button at the end.
- Windows 11 will then update your USB drive.
- Connect the USB cable to the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop / PC and proceed by pressing the power key.
- Select USB Drive as the main and boot device option.
- After pressing the Add button, the Windows 11 installation process will begin.
- Now select the language, time and keyboard input method.
- Click Install Now.
- Since you do not have a product key, click the “I do not have a product key” option.
- Select the version of Windows 11 you want to install.
- Select a section for installing Windows 11.
- Click Next and your window will start installing.